Diversity and Inclusion Director
AIGA Portland is searching for a passionate person to work with the Board to help weave diversity into the fabric and forefront of our decision making. In order to impact programing, education, design and the future development of our chapter and communities, we need your ideas and collaboration.
Are you excited to help influence this new position and get it off the ground? Are you self-motivated and enjoy creating opportunities?If so, this could be the perfect position for you.
- Support AIGA national’s mission of encouraging diversity in design education, discourse, and practice to strengthen and expand the relevance of design in all areas of society
- Develop annual Diversity and Inclusion goals and strategies with the chapter Board
- Augment ongoing AIGA programs with new ideas and resources that take a comprehensive approach considering race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, ability and disability, age, and other factors that shape creative perspective and professional experience
- Connect with students, emerging designers, and like-minded groups to support a broader range of future practitioners and leaders
- Build relationships with other AIGA Diversity and Inclusion Directors in order to share information and ideas
- Build and manage a committee of volunteers to help accomplish the goals you establish
Your browser is too old to view this site.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade it to the latest version.