Without a dedicated and enthusiastic Partnership Director, AIGA Portland couldn’t get the support it needs to put on events for our community.
Do you love cultivating relationships with groups and businesses both locally and nationally? Do you take pride in representing the best interests of the groups and businesses you work with? Are you organized and efficient with communication?
If so, this could be the perfect position for you.
- Build relationships with local, regional and national businesses to secure in-kind and financial donations that fund chapter programs
- Assess potential partner’s ability and desire to support our organization
- Understand the needs and requirements of partners
- Develop annual partnership strategies with the chapter Board
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive guide that helps volunteers and committee members through the process of procuring event and annual partnerships
- Develop and maintain a database of in-kind and financial partners
- Follow guidelines and stay up to date on rules from AIGA National
- Building relationships with other AIGA chapters in order to share information and ideas
- Send thank you letters after each event and donation
- Work closely with the Treasurer and Programming Directors to assign partners to events and ensure all paperwork is completed
- Work with the Programming Director(s) to review event promotions for accurate partnership information and coordinating hosts for patrons at events
Your browser is too old to view this site.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade it to the latest version.