The Promotions Director ensures that AIGA news and events are communicated to our members and design community in a timely and professional manner, through our website, email and other marketing channels.
Do you love marketing and design? Can you manage a team of volunteers? Are you organized, detail oriented and an efficient communicator?
If so, this could be the perfect position for you.
- Communicate with the Board to understand the chapter’s promotional needs
- Oversee a committee of volunteers by leading, planning meetings and assigning tasks to committee members
- Ongoing management of our website
- Ensure all events and blogs are posted to the website in a timely manner
- Update community events on our website, using discretion on which events would be interesting to our audience
- Gather content from the Board and the community to produce and distribute our monthly email newsletter
- Direct and execute design for event promotions
- Work with the Content team to create event messaging and promotional strategies
- Ensure promotions are in alignment with AIGA’s brand, missions and goals
- Maintain design asset library
- Create and maintain press kits, sponsorship kits, on-boarding kits, name tags, business cards, signage, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with outside vendors, sponsors and designers
- Ensure marketing materials (logo, handouts, etc.) provided by sponsors or created by AIGA Portland are available for promotions
- Ensure sponsors are mentioned at events and online