Join Adobe expert Brian Wood for a workshop on designing and utilizing Adobe Stock.
Adobe Stock gives you the ability to access millions of images, graphics and videos built right into Photoshop, Illustrator and all your favorite Adobe apps. In this session, you’ll explore how to search and browse assets right within your Creative Cloud Libraries, how to use watermarked assets to see how things look, and then license the high–res versions from your app. Come see how to spend more time designing and less time searching using Adobe Stock.
What you’ll learn:
- Take a tour of the millions of assets (photos, videos, illustrations, graphics, and vectors) in Adobe Stock is and get started with Adobe Stock.
- How to access Adobe Stock assets in Adobe mobile apps and utilize CreativeSync technology and Creative Cloud Libraries to continue working with your design content in Adobe desktop apps.
- Working with Adobe Stock assets in applications like Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- How to work with a low resolution preview and later, simply license the image starting within your application of choice.
- How to work with Adobe Stock assets and Creative Cloud Libraries.
- Use Adobe Stock video assets in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Add imagery to your next website using Adobe Stock in Adobe Muse.
All designers and creative professionals.
*Please bring your own computer with Adobe Creative Cloud pre-installed. Attendees will need to create or have an existing Adobe ID.
Snacks will be provided.
This event is sponsored by: