Peggy Dean kicks off her newest book with what is sure to be the biggest party of the year (did we mention it’s FREE?)!
Here’s what to expect:
- Early access to Peggy Dean’s Guide to Nature Drawing and Watercolor & book signing
- Unveiling of Peggy’s largest mobile art piece to date
- LIVE CAMELIDS that you can pet, take photos with and even feed with your mouth
- Delicious finger foods and desserts, courtesy of Dream Cakes
- Side tables of art supplies to get your creative on whenever it sparks
- Selfie Station, courtesy of Smirk Photo Booth
- Widmer bar – all proceeds go to WeMake, an organization that helps foster art and design in local communities
— and so much more (but we don’t want to ruin any surprises)
RSVP not required, but appreciated!
Peggy Dean’s Guide to Nature Drawing & Watercolor will be published on May 7, 2019. This party gets the book in your hands two days early.
Artist, author, and popular art instructor Peggy Dean presents this nature drawing guide that teaches you how to master drawing and watercolor techniques from sketching and shading to washes and blending. With Peggy’s easy and energetic lessons, absolutely anyone–regardless of ability–can learn to draw the natural world. Beginning with delicate cherry blossoms, wildflowers, and lacy ferns, lessons build to composing stunning bouquets of flowers and majestic landscapes. You’ll also discover how to draw animals such as colorful fish and birds in flight, as well as mammals like stoic camels and the mighty polar bear. Through the lessons on technique combined with clear, detailed instructions, you’ll gain the expertise and confidence that will allow you to quickly build your skills, discover your own personal style, and achieve beautiful botanical and animal illustrations.