You and 4-5 others will get to connect beyond small talk as you move around a virtual game board and answer questions, share stories and take part in fun group challenges.
This is an introvert-friendly game with a very un-gamelike purpose: to kindle fun, authentic, and connecting interactions.
What you can expect
- A facilitated, bond-building experience played from the comfort of your home via laptop or desktop
- Small groups of 5 - 6 players playing in private Zoom rooms
- Questions thoughtfully designed to spark conversations and connections
- Fun game mechanics including group challenges, Spark cards, a Lightning Round and a points system
- An easy way to connect with others at PDX Design Festival
- Arrive on time - you’ll learn the game in the first 10-mins!
- Open Chrome or Firefox - Safari and Internet Explorer cause tech issues
- Use laptops and desktops only - tablets and smartphones won't work
About the Game:
How to play
How to use the game board
Coming soon on Kickstarter
About Sophia and Jed Lazar:
Jed and Sophia bring together thousands of people from across the globe for connecting experiences – from students and foster kids, to start-ups and teams at some of the world’s most interesting organizations – like the UN, TEDx, Adobe, Nike, and Miro. They’re group facilitators, board game designers and conversational ninjas helping people connect, one question at a time.
About PDX Design Festival:
PDX Design Festival is a week-long celebration of design in the city of roses. After several long years of isolation and virtual collaboration, Portland's creative community is back and ready to reconnect. Our inaugural theme, chosen by the AIGA Portland community, is connection and echoes these sentiments. This is a can't-miss event for all of Portland.
Events tickets are reserved for festival pass holders—get your all-access festival pass on the PDXDF website.