Combine your love of reading and design with the AIGA Portland Book Club! AIGA members and non-members are invited to join this free, in-person book club. We'll explore a variety of topics focuses on design history, theory, and practice.
The Accidental Creative by Todd Henry
It isn't enough to just do your job anymore. In order to thrive in today's marketplace, all of us, regardless of our role, have to be ready to generate brilliant ideas on demand. The Accidental Creative teaches effective practices that support your creative process. You'll discover how to:
- Focus in on your most critical work and reclaim your attention.
- Develop stimulating relationships that will lead to creative insights.
- Effectively manage your energy so that you are always ready to engage.
- Curate stimuli that help you stay mentally focused.
- Leverage your hours wisely and effectively to eliminate creativity drains.